LOCATION | RHODE ISLAND AIRPORT
SIZE & CAPACITY | 81 Seats
Wolfgang Puck is a visionary who has transformed the dining landscape over the last quarter-century. His love and passion for culinary excellence brings originality to the art of cuisine and transforms the expected into something entirely new. Wolfgang’s drive to create engaging dining experiences has fueled a number of firsts in the culinary world, including:
• Farm-to-Table | Our teams collaborate with farmers to highlight the seasonality of our markets and the best quality ingredients.
• Open Kitchen | Spago put the chef center stage to welcome guests and create excitement. The open space encourages interaction among guests & staff.
• Innovation | Leaning forward and striving to stay ahead of the curve, Wolfgang pushes our teams to stay curious and deliver customer satisfaction.
His brand brings a unique differentiation to today’s culinary market. His businesses encompass fine dining, casual dining, catering, and retail products. He meets the culinary depths and needs of today’s local restaurant operations with menus that are designed to best fit local communities and deliver a better dining experience.
The organization’s 25 Years in airport environments provides for valuable experience for speed of service, exceptional execution and exceptional hospitality. The following are recent awards:
• “Best Sit-Down Restaurant in Airports Worldwide”, Michelin Guide’s (Singapore, ‘18)
• “Best Airport Sitdown Dining” and “Best Airport Grab-And-Go”, USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards (Greenville, ‘19)
• “Best Sitdown Restaurant”, Vogue (Cancun, ’19)
• Michelin Guide’s One Star rating (CUT, Beverly Hills, ’19)
• “20 Airport Restaurants That Rival The Best Places To Eat In The World”, Travel (Dubai, ’19)
The menu balances exciting food with proprietary products, local resources and flavor preferences, and that are respectful of available labor pools. Grove Bay will work closely with the Wolfgang Puck Worldwide to collaborate to ensure maximum efficiencies of operating costs and to implement their complete and thorough training programs.
For breakfast, travelers will enjoy items like a fluffy Applewood Bacon & Cheddar Omelet, Avocado Toast with a sunny side-up egg or a Breakfast Bowl fried egg, sausage, avocado, cherry tomatoes, crispy potatoes, and ranchero sauce. For lunch and dinner, the menu will feature Wolfgang Puck favorites like Wild Mushroom Pizza and Margherita Pizza, while still offering lighter fare items such as an Asian Chicken Salad, Wolfgang Puck’s Classic Caesar Salad and Baby Kale & Quinoa with shaved fennel, green apple, sunflower seeds, and citrus vinaigrette. Heartier options include Chicken & Wild Mushroom Alfredo, Ale Battered Fish & Chips and the WP Burger with aged cheddar, vine ripe tomatoes, red onions, garlic aioli, on a brioche bun.